Not available for interstate adoption
Medium Female Kelpie Mix Dog
- Rescue group:
- Wally's Dog Rescue
- PetRescue ID:
- New South Wales
Meet Gracie a gorgeous sweet puppy, who has found herself in Wally's Doggie Rescue’s care along with her litter mates.
Gracie is in foster care in Mosman with other dogs and her siblings and gets along well with all.
Gracie is learning vital lessons on manners and socialisation whilst in care. She sleeps through the night and displays no signs of food aggression.
She is currently learning all about toilet training but will require her new family to help her along with this after her adoption.
Upon adoption Gracie will require ongoing socialisation and training to ensure she remains a happy dog friendly puppy who can enjoy family activities outside the home
PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OUTLINED BELOW WHEN ENQUIRING ABOUT GRACIE
Please contact Joan via email or mail should you wish to meet Gracie.
* Current pets? If so, details.
* Children? If so, details
* Rent or own your home? Written agreement is required by your landlord/real estate for rental properties outlining that dogs are allowed.
* Opportunities for socialization outside the home?
* Work commitments? How long will the dog be on their own?
* Why do you think Gracie will be suitable for you?
* Will you allow Gracie to live both inside and outside as part of the family?
* Yard check will be done to confirm you have a fully fenced secure yard and adequate shelter when Gracie is outdoors.
Wally's Doggie Rescue put a lot of time and effort into ensuring our dogs/pups are sociable and made to feel part of the family, so in considering adoptions, these are the type of things we will be looking for in a new family.