Not available for interstate adoption
Medium Male Ridgeback Mix Dog
- Rescue group:
- Wally's Dog Rescue
- PetRescue ID:
- New South Wales
Meet Theo a gorgeous sweet puppy, who has found himself in Wally's Doggie Rescue’s care along with his litter mates.
Theo is in foster care in Mosman with other dogs and his siblings and gets along well with all.
Theo is learning vital lessons on manners and socialisation whilst in care. He sleeps through the night and displays no signs of food aggression.
He is currently learning all about toilet training but will require his new family to help him along with this after his adoption.
Upon adoption Theo will require ongoing socialisation and training to ensure he remains a happy dog friendly puppy who can enjoy family activities outside the home
PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OUTLINED BELOW WHEN ENQUIRING ABOUT THEO
Please contact Joan via email or phone should you wish to meet Theo.
* Current pets? If so, details.
* Children? If so, details
* Rent or own your home? Written agreement is required by your landlord/real estate for rental properties outlining that dogs are allowed.
* Opportunities for socialization outside the home?
* Work commitments? How long will the dog be on their own?
* Why do you think Theo
will be suitable for you?
* Will you allow Theo to live both inside and outside as part of the family?
* Yard check will be done to confirm you have a fully fenced secure yard and adequate shelter when Theo is outdoors.
Wally's Doggie Rescue put a lot of time and effort into ensuring our dogs/pups are sociable and made to feel part of the family, so in considering adoptions, these are the type of things we will be looking for in a new family.