Not available for interstate adoption
Prefers little spoon
Large Male Rottweiler Dog
- Rescue group:
- Unforgettable Creatures
- PetRescue ID:
Teddy bear seeks life partner
eyes: brown, expressive
head: even bigger
Top 5 things I'm looking for in my furever:
1. Cuddles - I prefer being little spoon!
2. Walks - I LIVE for my walks.
3. Patience as I continue to learn about all the weird, whacky things life has to offer.
4. Experience working with my kind, rescued.
5. Treats! Squeaky toys, bones, sardines. YUM
Top 5 things I will bring to our relationship:
2. Smiles. Big head = bigger smiles :D
3. My brain - I am a fast learner. I will wait for food and to go through doors. I know sit, down, and I am great on lead. *Will work for food*
4. An exuberance for walks and making new friends. Almost too exuberant, we're working on that.
5. Humour. I'm always making my foster mum laugh. She says I am stubborn, but I like to call it wilful.
In my three months in foster care I have learned heaps. I am still learning how to enjoy life and that the world isn't such a bad place, so I need someone who will be patient with me and continue to show me how great it can be. Do not let my handicap fool you - I get around great! In my early days of foster care, I stole bread off the kitchen bench because they underestimated me! Don't tell mum.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Please send an enquiry to see our adoption process, or email email@example.com