Not available for interstate adoption
Rocket **Adoption Pending**
Looking for love
Small Male Jack Russell Terrier Dog
- Rescue group:
- Safe Haven Animal Rescue Inc
- PetRescue ID:
This little pocket rocket is appropriately named Rocket! Rocket is a fun energetic little guy who has spent his days in foster care perfecting his Zoomies for you. This funny little guy will keep you entertained with his quirky personality. He loves to wake the cat to make him play, wrestles his squeaky toys and pretends to be a mountain goat by jumping on the window ledge so he can keep an eye on you while he’s outside. Rocket quickly made friends with all his furry foster friends and adores children of all ages. Seems like our fearless adventurer has his own kryptonite however………..the mighty Vacuum! Rocket remains unsure of the Vacuum and will jump to the nearest lap for safety. When play time is done Rocket loves to snuggle and once bed time comes around he will race you there.
Secure fencing is a must for all applicants. A furry friend is required or a human friend who is home more often than not - Rocket would become bored if left alone every day.
Rocket is located in Forest Lake, QLD.
Cat Friendly: Untested
Dog Friendly: yes
Child Friendly: Yes
House trained: Yes
Separation Anxiety: No
Indoor/outdoor dog? Both
Rocket will be desexed, vaccinated & microchipped.
To meet, adopt or find out more details on this animal, please fill in our adoption application at our website- http://www.safehavenanimalrescueinc.com
Completing this application form does not place you under any obligation to adopt.
Safe Haven Animal Rescue Inc have a 10 day trial/settling period, if for any reason the pet needs to be returned, we will happily take them back into our care once a foster home is found and the adoption fee minus $50 (admin fee) will be returned via bank transfer within 5 working days. If the pet is returned after the trial period there will be no refund made.
1. An Adoption application MUST be filled out prior to the meet and greet with the animal.
2. 'Meet & Greet' with the animal and their carer will then take place. You must bring your current dog along to the meet and greet if you are meeting another dog/puppy, this is to ensure they get along before commencing adoption. If meeting a cat we do not recommend brining your current dog/cat as this may stress the cat/kitten out.
3. The animal MUST not be taken on the day unless PRIOR ARRANGED (travelling over a 2 hr round trip), we will NOT ACCEPT the animal to be taken on the day if less then 2 days notice is given. If prior arrangement is made, an adoption agreement/s and payment must be made before collection of the animal.
4. 10 day trial period commences once the animal has been collected from foster carer.
5. Adoption is finalised after 14 days and paperwork is sent via email.
Sorry we can’t take calls, as our rescue is run entirely by volunteers, but we endeavour to respond to your email within 24 - 48 hours. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT HOLD ANY ANIMALS SO PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE READY TO ADOPT NOW