Not available for interstate adoption
Buddah ^^Dandy Cat Rescue^^
Very playful and smoochie
Male Domestic Short Hair Cat
- Rescue group:
- Dandy Cat Rescue
- PetRescue ID:
Buddah an extremely funny, active and adorable little black kitten,who is in foster care at Dandy Cat Rescue. He is a very affectionate, purr when he sees you type of kitten. You could play with little tom for hours and hey'll never get sick of it! And neither would you... Buddah really, really loves to play. He's mad on people and is just so funny to watch - he'll try anything! He even tried to jump on his foster mum's head when she was sitting down (meowing at her first, obviously to tell her what he was planning). He is just a very funny and affectionate little tom.
Buddah are pretty as well, but it's impossible to take good photos of him, because every time he sees the camera he runs up to it and starts smooching it every time.
Buddah would love to be rehomed to a home with other pets or with children who could keep them company. Either way, he is going to make someone very happy!
If you’d like to meet Buddah, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll send you an application form to get you started!
Please like us on Facebook.
HOW TO ADOPT FROM US:
1. Fill out our adoption form that we have available either via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or at our adoption days
2. Email email@example.com and request an adoption form be send to you, fill it out and return it to us. We’ll be in touch!
3. If your application is successful, we’ll make arrangements for you to visit our cats and kittens at our foster carer’s home
4. If your adoption is successful we ask that you pay the nominated fee to us in cash either at the adoption day or at the home visit. We do not accept eftpos, credit or debit card transactions or online banking transfers at this stage.
5. You will be provided with a folder of paperwork for your new kitty which will include a Central Animal Records Change of Ownership form that must be completed and paid by you ($15 fee applies) no later than four weeks after the adoption.