Not available for interstate adoption
Looking for love
Large Female German Shepherd x American Staffordshire Bull Terrier Mix Dog
- Rescue group:
- Safe Haven Animal Rescue Inc
- PetRescue ID:
Juno is a beautifully natured girl that loves human company but will also keep herself entertained happily when alone. She loves playing with the hose , chasing bubbles , playing tug of war and scratches. She would be well suited to a family with children over 8 years as she is a playful girl and may accidentally harm someone younger if they we're playing too rough. She walks okay on a lead but could do with some work as far as pulling goes. She is used to being outdoors but would happily be an indoor/outdoor dog , just unsure of her inside toilet training history. Juno would make a fantastic fur child.
Juno is located in Toowoomba, QLD.
Cat Friendly: untested
Dog Friendly: yes but would be best suited with a calm male of similar size
Child Friendly: Yes - 8+ preferred due to her playful nature
House trained: Yes
Separation Anxiety: No
Indoor/outdoor dog? Both
Juno will be desexed, vaccinated & microchipped.
To meet, adopt or find out more details on this animal, please fill in our adoption application at our website- http://www.safehavenanimalrescueinc.com
Completing this application form does not place you under any obligation to adopt.
Safe Haven Animal Rescue Inc have a 10 day trial/settling period, if for any reason the pet needs to be returned, we will happily take them back into our care once a foster home is found and the adoption fee minus $50 (admin fee) will be returned via bank transfer within 5 working days. If the pet is returned after the trial period there will be no refund made.
1. An Adoption application MUST be filled out prior to the meet and greet with the animal.
2. 'Meet & Greet' with the animal and their carer will then take place. You must bring your current dog along to the meet and greet if you are meeting another dog/puppy, this is to ensure they get along before commencing adoption. If meeting a cat we do not recommend brining your current dog/cat as this may stress the cat/kitten out.
3. The animal MUST not be taken on the day unless PRIOR ARRANGED (travelling over a 2 hr round trip), we will NOT ACCEPT the animal to be taken on the day if less then 2 days notice is given. If prior arrangement is made, an adoption agreement/s and payment must be made before collection of the animal.
4. 10 day trial period commences once the animal has been collected from foster carer.
5. Adoption is finalised after 14 days and paperwork is sent via email.
Sorry we can’t take calls, as our rescue is run entirely by volunteers, but we endeavour to respond to your email within 24 - 48 hours. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT HOLD ANY ANIMALS SO PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE READY TO ADOPT NOW