Give up just one cup to help rescue pets every month.
It only takes a minute, and as little as $3 a month (a very reasonably priced coffee), to give rescue pets the very best chance of finding the love and care they need for life.
It only takes a minute to create happiness like this!
Your kind gift will support PetRescue’s animal welfare programs and free digital services, including Australia’s best free pet adoption platform that connects more than 9,000 rescue pets in need of homes with 20,000 potential adopters every day!
Give monthly, and you’ll become part of our passionate community of adoption advocates invested in a future where every pet is safe, respected and loved.
All gifts over $2 are tax deductible and give all the good feels, knowing that you’re creating happiness and helping to save lives.
Please select an amount (in AUD)
How often would you like to donate?
Please select a payment method and you're good to go
Want to donate another way? Please email email@example.com
That's cool too, please enter your email address so we can remind you.
- Buddy is an older dog 8 whose owner sadly died and is currently looking for a home.
- He loves a walk and he has at least two a day.
- Is a very gentle boy
- Is great with people and a very loyal and loving dog
- Buddy is house trained and a a very intelligent dog
- He is quick to understand requests
- Buddy is good in a car
- He doesn't bark unless there is a stranger
- Buddy would be a perfect companion for a person or people in a household where there are no other dogs.
If you would like to offer Buddy a home, please fill in the form below
Ready to add a new canine to your family? There's an easy 5 step process to happily every after!
1. Application form is to be filled & returned
2. A home visit by a volunteer to sight fencing & discuss application.
3. Meet & greet with dog. At this stage, any existing dogs would be introduced.
4. Pay adoption fee and start trial period.
5. Adoption to be finalised at end of agreed trial period.
Please allow us time to receive & process your application. We are entirely volunteer-run, but we will return your enquiry as soon as possible.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.