Not available for interstate adoption
Poppy ^^Dandy Cat Rescue^^
Loving and cuddly
Female Domestic Short Hair Cat
- Rescue group:
- Dandy Cat Rescue
- PetRescue ID:
🐱🐱 $25 adoption fee 🐱🐱 Poppy, is a beautiful six-year-old ginger girl with a lot of love to give to a patient, kind and caring person. Poppy's ideal home would be where she could be loved at her own pace. A home that is not filled with lots of noises or boisterous young children. If you have plenty of time to devote to this beautiful young lady, you will not be disappointed with the love you will receive in return.
Poppy loves a lap, a bed or her blanky to cuddle up on. She will gladly hop up on your bed at night and snuggle up against you. She is terrific at keeping you warm at night. She will love you as much as you love her, she just needs you to be patient.
Poppy is a timid and shy young lady until she gets to know her surroundings. She has lived with two other cats and one five-year-old fairly laid back dog. They all got on extremely well and Poppy would sometimes snuggle with one of the other cats. When Poppy had had enough of the dog and her excitable ways, she would simply retire to her bed.
Poppy loves cuddles, but again, she prefers to come to you, in her time. Patience is the key with this beautiful girl. She will reward you with all her love and affection, as long as you are willing to give her a chance.
If you’d like to meet Poppy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you an application form to get you started!
Please like us on Facebook.
HOW TO ADOPT FROM US:
1. Fill out our adoption form that we have available either via email (email@example.com) or at our adoption days
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request an adoption form be send to you, fill it out and return it to us. We’ll be in touch!
3. If your application is successful, we’ll make arrangements for you to visit our cats and kittens at our foster carer’s home
4. If your adoption is successful we ask that you pay the nominated fee to us in cash either at the adoption day or at the home visit. We do not accept eftpos, credit or debit card transactions or online banking transfers at this stage.
5. You will be provided with a folder of paperwork for your new kitty which will include a Central Animal Records Change of Ownership form that must be completed and paid by you ($15 fee applies) no later than four weeks after the adoption.