Not available for interstate adoption
Looking for love
Large Female American Bulldog x Irish Wolfhound Mix Dog
- Rescue group:
- Safe Haven Animal Rescue Inc
- PetRescue ID:
Aggie is an absolute sweetheart. She can be a bit shy and timid but once she feels comfortable, she will follow her human around everywhere. She is calm for a little puppy and is learning her manners very nicely. She is respectful towards other dogs and would appreciate the same respect towards her as well. In other words, a friendly, calm dog who will let her take her time, would make an ideal friend for this cutie. Once again, once she has warmed up, the play is on!
Aggie wants to be included in the daily life of the family. She is an indoor dog who can feel a bit out of place alone in the backyard! Saying this, she has no problem hanging outside with a doggy friend while her humans are out of the house. She sleeps inside at night and has very good nighttime manners. Aggie loves nothing more than to cuddle up on the sofa with you at the end of the day.
Aggie is great with kids but has not been tested with cats. As she will be a big girl, she will benefit from further training to make sure she is on her best behaviour. She is doing well with her toilet training but will need a bit more help and encouragement from you to perfect those skills. Aggie will need to be placed with another dog of a similar size and of the opposite sex. Aggie is located in Tugun, QLD.
Cat Friendly: Untested
Dog Friendly: yes
Child Friendly: Yes
House trained: working on it
Separation Anxiety: No
Indoor/outdoor dog? Both
Aggie will be desexed, vaccinated & microchipped.
To meet, adopt or find out more details on this animal, please fill in our adoption application at our website- http://www.safehavenanimalrescueinc.com
Completing this application form does not place you under any obligation to adopt.
Safe Haven Animal Rescue Inc have a 10 day trial/settling period, if for any reason the pet needs to be returned, we will happily take them back into our care once a foster home is found and the adoption fee minus $50 (admin fee) will be returned via bank transfer within 5 working days. If the pet is returned after the trial period there will be no refund made.
1. An Adoption application MUST be filled out prior to the meet and greet with the animal.
2. 'Meet & Greet' with the animal and their carer will then take place. You must bring your current dog along to the meet and greet if you are meeting another dog/puppy, this is to ensure they get along before commencing adoption. If meeting a cat we do not recommend brining your current dog/cat as this may stress the cat/kitten out.
3. The animal MUST not be taken on the day unless PRIOR ARRANGED (travelling over a 2 hr round trip), we will NOT ACCEPT the animal to be taken on the day if less then 2 days notice is given. If prior arrangement is made, an adoption agreement/s and payment must be made before collection of the animal.
4. 10 day trial period commences once the animal has been collected from foster carer.
5. Adoption is finalised after 14 days and paperwork is sent via email.
Sorry we can’t take calls, as our rescue is run entirely by volunteers, but we endeavour to respond to your email within 24 - 48 hours. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT HOLD ANY ANIMALS SO PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE READY TO ADOPT NOW