Not available for interstate adoption
Super sweet and gentle
Medium Female Greyhound Dog
- Rescue group:
- Amazing Greys
- PetRescue ID:
Milly is a sweet greyhound girl and just loves everyone.
She never raced and lived a very long time with her trainer and breeder in rural Victoria as a pet.
She has spent the last year in foster care with a family and their young son.
Unfortunately the family is moving overseas and cannot take Milly with them hence she is up for adoption after such a long time in foster care.
Milly is okay on her own at home but prefers the company of her family. In her new home, she is happy to share it with another dog but she is not cat friendly.
She can live with small children however and if someone is home a lot, she is happy to be the only dog in the house.
Milly has Pannus, an eye disease, which is managed with drops and doesn't cause her any pain or discomfort. It is quite common in greyhounds and easy to manage.
Otherwise Milly is a healthy and happy girl. She is vaccinated, desexed and microchipped.
1) Please email email@example.com
2) We will send you our adoption inquiry form so we can learn more about you, your family and lifestyle.
3) Amazing Greys conducts a house check and introduces you to a greyhound we think matches your family and lifestyle
4) If we both agree that the greyhound is a good fit for your family, he/she goes on a 3- 4 week trial with you
5) After a successful trial period, the greyhound moves in permanently with your family.
We will keep in touch with you throughout the process and help you and your greyhound settle in.