Not available for interstate adoption
Foster carer needed
Great with kids
Small Male Poodle Dog
- Rescue group:
- Dogs Behind Bars Rescue
- PetRescue ID:
- Western Australia
Looking for long term foster for 12 year old poodle boy.
This lovely boy is looking for foster. He has cushings which is controlled by one tablet per day. He needs to stay on a high quality diet. Medication and veterinary care are covered by the rescue.
Happy is very active loves walks and cuddles. Really nice dog.
Please click on link if you would like to foster: http://goo.gl/forms/G9T1RG9Rm4
** Essential Information: Happy must be the only dog **
Cushings which is controlled my taking one tablet a day. Needs good diet.
Ready to add a new canine to your family? There's an easy 5 step process to happily every after!
1. Application form is to be filled & returned
2. A home visit by a volunteer to sight fencing & discuss application.
3. Meet & greet with dog. At this stage, any existing dogs would be introduced.
4. Pay adoption fee and start trial period.
5. Adoption to be finalised at end of agreed trial period.
Please allow us time to receive & process your application. We are entirely volunteer-run, but we will return your enquiry as soon as possible.