Not available for interstate adoption
Absolute snuggle bug
Large Male Greyhound Mix Dog
- Rescue group:
- Amazing Greys
- PetRescue ID:
Henry is a handsome boy full of life, love and happiness.
He is 5 years old and a greyhound x boy with a really lovely temperament. Quite the lady's man, Henry lives in foster care as an only dog with two young ladies who absolutely adore him.
Henry is okay to be the only dog in the home although he would be willing to share his home with another medium to large sized dog. He is not cat friendly and cannot live with small animals like chickens.
Before he was surrendered, Henry lived with a small Pomeranian dog but he injured him accidentally one day and was taken to the pound. He spent 12+ month in two different pounds before coming into our care where he is fostered and living in a home again. Poor Henry!
A fully fenced property is a must for Henry who likes to stretch his legs occasionally. He is also enjoying his daily walks and can be quite strong on lead. He has learned to walk with a head halter though which makes walking him so much easier.
Henry is tall like a greyhound and we don't know what he is crossed with. Possibly a Dalmatian or Whippet. He is white with cute spots all over his belly and needs to be kept indoors during sunny days and/or wear sunscreen to avoid getting burned.
Henry would suit an active family with kids 12+ (only due to his size and enthusiasm for life, which could accidentally knock little ones over). He would also love a quiet adult only home.
1) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2) We will send you our adoption inquiry form so we can learn more about you, your family and lifestyle.
3) Amazing Greys conducts a house check and introduces you to Henry or another greyhound we think matches your family and lifestyle
4) If we both agree that Henry/ the greyhound is a good fit for your family, he/she goes on a 3- 4 week trial with you
5) After a successful trial period, Henry/ the greyhound moves in permanently with your family.
We will keep in touch with you throughout the process and help you and your greyhound settle in.