Not available for interstate adoption
A perfect kitten
Female Domestic Medium Hair Cat
- Rescue group:
- Safe Haven Animal Rescue Inc
- PetRescue ID:
Jane Russell came into care as an orphan when she was only a newborn, she had a rough start to life being the only survivor of her litter but she never let anything stop her!
Jane is a beautiful and loving girl, she loves to be around people and other animals, she grew up with dogs and cats so for her we recommend a family that already has a pet. Jane is very cuddly and keeps a lot of company, being hand raised makes her incredibly loyal and human oriented. She is a purr making and will always try to be near you to take a nap or watch tv with you. Jane is very friendly with new people and isn’t easily scared, but she doesn’t like loud noises so a home with older children would be best suited. Jane is a truly special kitten and deserves the best family! Jane is located in Arundel, QLD.
Cat friendly: Yes
Dog Friendly: Yes
Child Friendly: Yes, older children recommended
House trained: Yes
Separation Anxiety: Some - we would recommend a home with another pet to combat this
Jane is desexed, vaccinated & microchipped.
To meet, adopt or find out more details on this animal, please fill in our adoption application at our website- http://www.safehavenanimalrescueinc.com
Completing this application form does not place you under any obligation to adopt.
Safe Haven Animal Rescue Inc have a 10 day trial/settling period, if for any reason the pet needs to be returned, we will happily take them back into our care once a foster home is found and the adoption fee minus $50 (admin fee) will be returned via bank transfer within 5 working days. If the pet is returned after the trial period there will be no refund made.
1. An Adoption application MUST be filled out prior to the meet and greet with the animal.
2. 'Meet & Greet' with the animal and their carer will then take place. You must bring your current dog along to the meet and greet if you are meeting another dog/puppy, this is to ensure they get along before commencing adoption. If meeting a cat we do not recommend brining your current dog/cat as this may stress the cat/kitten out.
3. The animal MUST not be taken on the day unless PRIOR ARRANGED (travelling over a 2 hr round trip), we will NOT ACCEPT the animal to be taken on the day if less then 2 days notice is given. If prior arrangement is made, an adoption agreement/s and payment must be made before collection of the animal.
4. 10 day trial period commences once the animal has been collected from foster carer.
5. Adoption is finalised after 14 days and paperwork is sent via email.
Sorry we can’t take calls, as our rescue is run entirely by volunteers, but we endeavour to respond to your email within 24 - 48 hours. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT HOLD ANY ANIMALS SO PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE READY TO ADOPT NOW