Not available for interstate adoption
Charlie (Assisted Rehome)
Looking for love
Medium Female American Bulldog x Australian Cattle Dog Mix Dog
- Rescue group:
- Wally's Dog Rescue
- PetRescue ID:
- New South Wales
Gorgeous Charlie is looking for a new forever home due to changing circumstances with her current family.
Charlie is a super intelligent dog and is a great companion to her doggy friend Daisy. Charlie is very playful and great around people, although she can be a tad excited around little children and may jump up. Her life mission is to get as many pats and tummy rubs as possible. Charlie is great on a lead and when off leash will return for a treat on command. A loud whistle will also cue her back to your feet. Charlie prefers slow introductions with dogs she's not familiar with.
Charlie is needing a home with a large yard or someone with the time to take her for long walks on a daily basis as she is quite energetic. Charlie's fur sister Daisy is also looking for her forever home and, while a double adoption would be perfect, we understand this is not always possible and we believe they will be fine if separated.
If you would like to find out more about Charlie please follow the adoption procedure below. Charlie is located on the Central Coast, NSW.
Vet Health Check
PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OUTLINED BELOW WHEN ENQUIRING ABOUT CHARLIE
Please contact Nicole via phone/email should you wish to meet Charlie
* Current pets? If so, details.
* Children? If so, details
* Rent or own your home? Written agreement is required by your landlord/real estate for rental properties outlining that dogs are allowed.
* Opportunities for socialization outside the home?
* Work commitments? How long will Charlie be on their own?
* Why do you think Charlie will be suitable for you?
* Will you allow Charlie to live both inside and outside as part of the family?
* Yard check will be done to confirm you have a fully fenced secure yard and adequate shelter when Charlie is outdoors.
Wally's Doggie Rescue put a lot of time and effort into ensuring our dogs/pups are sociable and made to feel part of the family, so in considering adoptions, these are the type of things we will be looking for in a new family.