Not available for interstate adoption
Daisy (Assisted Rehome)
Looking for love
Medium Female Labrador Mix Dog
- Rescue group:
- Wally's Dog Rescue
- PetRescue ID:
- New South Wales
Sweet Daisy is looking for a new forever home due to changing circumstances with her current family.
Daisy is a super intelligent dog and is a great companion to her doggy friend Charlie. Daisy is super playful and great around people, although she can be a tad excited around little children and may jump up. Her life mission is to get as many pats and tummy rubs as possible. Daisy is great on a lead and when off leash will return for a treat on command. A loud whistle will also cue her back to your feet. Daisy prefers slow introductions with dogs she's not familiar with.
Daisy has a beautiful nature and is needing a home with a large yard or someone with the time to walk her on a daily basis as she is quite energetic. Daisy's fur sister Charlie is also looking for her forever home and, while a double adoption would be perfect, we understand this is not always possible and we believe they will be fine if separated.
If you would like to find out more about Daisy please follow the adoption procedure below. Daisy is located on the Central Coast, NSW.
Vet Health Check
PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OUTLINED BELOW WHEN ENQUIRING ABOUT DAISY
Please contact Nicole via phone/email should you wish to meet Daisy
* Current pets? If so, details.
* Children? If so, details
* Rent or own your home? Written agreement is required by your landlord/real estate for rental properties outlining that dogs are allowed.
* Opportunities for socialization outside the home?
* Work commitments? How long will Daisy be on their own?
* Why do you think Daisy will be suitable for you?
* Will you allow Daisy to live both inside and outside as part of the family?
* Yard check will be done to confirm you have a fully fenced secure yard and adequate shelter when Daisy is outdoors.
Wally's Doggie Rescue put a lot of time and effort into ensuring our dogs/pups are sociable and made to feel part of the family, so in considering adoptions, these are the type of things we will be looking for in a new family.