Not available for interstate adoption
Sweet and affectionate
Large Male Boxer Dog
- Rescue group:
- Wally's Dog Rescue
- PetRescue ID:
- New South Wales
Meet gorgeous Clyde, a handsome 2 year old Boxer.
Clyde is described as a big sook and is very affectionate according to his foster mum. He has been raised in a family with young children so is use to sharing his home with kids and is an overall happy boy. He can be particular with his doggy friends so an only dog home would be best for Clyde.
Unfortunately Clyde hasn't had much training so is still learning the basics when it comes to obedience and leash work. Clyde will need a family with time and the commitment to ongoing training and socializing so he can continue to be a happy well adjusted young man.
Clyde has had all his vet work completed and is currently in foster care in Kempsey NSW. If you would like to find out more about this little sweetheart and organise a meet and greet, please follow the adoption procedure below.
Vet Health Check
PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OUTLINED BELOW WHEN ENQUIRING ABOUT CLYDE
THE MORE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE THE BETTER.
Please contact Natasha via phone/email should you wish to meet Clyde
* Current pets? If so, details.
* Children? If so, details
* Rent or own your home? Written agreement is required by your landlord/real estate for rental properties outlining that dogs are allowed.
* Opportunities for socialization outside the home?
* Work commitments? How long will Clyde be on their own?
* Why do you think Clyde will be suitable for you?
* Will you allow Clyde to live both inside and outside as part of the family?
* Yard check will be done to confirm you have a fully fenced secure yard and adequate shelter when Clyde is outdoors.
Wally's Doggie Rescue put a lot of time and effort into ensuring our dogs/pups are sociable and made to feel part of the family, so in considering adoptions, these are the type of things we will be looking for in a new family.