Not available for interstate adoption
Large Male Boxer x Kelpie Mix Dog
- Rescue group:
- Wally's Dog Rescue
- PetRescue ID:
- New South Wales
Hi I’m Banjo!
Im ready and waiting for my forever home!
My foster parents say I’m a big goofball! They say it’s because I’m full of puppy energy, I like to play around at home and run through the water at the beach, plus I can be pretty silly at times.
I’m currently living with 3 small foster brothers and sisters and they are teaching me how to be a well behaved puppy. I’m learning how to wait my turn and respect personal space. My foster mum says I’m a smart boy though cos I know how to sit, lay and my recall is excellent!
I really need a forever home of my own though, one where my training will continue, cos I love to learn!
I need a good sized backyard with another doggie mate to play with. I am also gentle with small dogs and puppies.
Banjo is a Boxer/Kelpie mix.
If you would like to find out more about this little sweetheart and organise a meet and greet, please follow the adoption procedure below. Banjo is located on the Central Coast, NSW.
Vet Health Check
PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OUTLINED BELOW WHEN ENQUIRING ABOUT BANJO
Please contact Fiona via phone/email should you wish to meet Banjo
* Current pets? If so, details.
* Children? If so, details
* Rent or own your home? Written agreement is required by your landlord/real estate for rental properties outlining that dogs are allowed.
* Opportunities for socialization outside the home?
* Work commitments? How long will Banjo be on their own?
* Why do you think Banjo will be suitable for you?
* Will you allow Banjo to live both inside and outside as part of the family?
* Yard check will be done to confirm you have a fully fenced secure yard and adequate shelter when Banjo is outdoors.
Wally's Doggie Rescue put a lot of time and effort into ensuring our dogs/pups are sociable and made to feel part of the family, so in considering adoptions, these are the type of things we will be looking for in a new family.