Not available for interstate adoption
Looking for love
Large Male Greyhound Dog
- Rescue group:
- Amazing Greys
- PetRescue ID:
Bluey is a young and easy going boy who never raced because he wanted to do other things, like sitting on the couch and eating chicken (his favourite food!).
He is a pretty social boy and plays nicely with puppies and medium to large dogs. Bluey does not like cats or small fluffy dogs and he finds them quite annoying.
Bluey has been living in his foster home as an only dog and his family has taken him on a number of adventures; from having brunch at the cafe to going for a hike and swim in the river. He would love a home where he can be part of family adventures as he really really really enjoys them.
Bluey sometimes has nightmares where he cries in his sleep. If he is woken up abruptly, he can be quite frightened and growl until he takes a few seconds to remember where he is. If he is going to be living with a family with small children they should be aware of this and not touch him whilst he is sleeping.
He does suit a family with children 5+ and is happy to share his home with another dog.
1) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2) We will send you our adoption inquiry form so we can learn more about you, your family and lifestyle.
3) Amazing Greys conducts a house check and introduces you to a greyhound we think matches your family and lifestyle
4) If we both agree that the greyhound is a good fit for your family, he/she goes on a 3- 4 week trial with you
5) After a successful trial period, the greyhound moves in permanently with your family.
We will keep in touch with you throughout the process and help you and your greyhound settle in.