Not available for interstate adoption
She is always happy
Large Female Greyhound Dog
- Rescue group:
- Amazing Greys
- PetRescue ID:
Fae is a real sweetheart and just loves everyone.
She is in foster care with a greyhound boy and has settled in really well. Fae is easy to walk and greets all dogs, big and small, politely.
She plays nicely at home with her foster brother however can be a bit of a greedy girl and eat his dinner too if he is not quick enough. We recommend feeding her separately to your dog if you have one already in your home.
Fae never raced but is still new to pet life. She has been in our care for only a short time but has been an absolute joy to have around. She loves the couch and snuggling with her humans.
Fae is toilet trained.
She is a healthy young lady and ready for adoption now.
1) Please email email@example.com
2) We will send you our adoption inquiry form so we can learn more about you, your family and lifestyle.
3) Amazing Greys conducts a house check and introduces you to a greyhound we think matches your family and lifestyle
4) If we both agree that the greyhound is a good fit for your family, he/she goes on a 3- 4 week trial with you
5) After a successful trial period, the greyhound moves in permanently with your family.
We will keep in touch with you throughout the process and help you and your greyhound settle in.