Not available for interstate adoption
As sweet as pie!
Female Domestic Short Hair Cat
- Rescue group:
- Grounded Paws Animal Rescue
- PetRescue ID:
16/12/17- update AVAILABLE
Daisy is such a lovely girl. She loooooooves back scratches just above her tail! And also smooches all over her face. She has such a gentle nature and sweet personality. She’s a rather shy girl who is unsure of loud noises and new things- she hides in her bed but peeks out and watches curiously! She has such an adorable purr too!!
Daisy is looking for stability in her life. She was adopted as a kitten and sadly surrendered back to us as an adult after her previous owners circumstances changed. This huge change has really thrown her confidence and she needs a place to settle and relax.
She is great with other cats but very worried about dogs. A home without young children is also a must.
From her Foster carer:
“Daisy is currently housed as a single cat, but she is happy to be around others.
As you’ve probably read, she is a very shy cat. She is he kind of girl that when she is overwhelmed of frightened, she will bury her head beside you- she does not have an aggressive bone in her body. She is ever so gentle.
She’s been with me for nearly 6 months and is fantastic. She happily comes up for pats and smooches my legs and is just so affectionate. But if my partner comes in she will hide.
She needs someone who will build trust with her and not push her. Someone gentle and very loving. She needs someone she can bond with and be “her person”. A quiet small home without many people is he most ideal for her.
Her life has been turned upside down since being surrendered and she truely hasn’t coped well. She seeks somewhere she can settle, relax and finally blossom her confidence again. ”
Daisy MUST be an indoor only cat.
1. Enquiry about adoptive animal- we encourage questions and enquiries about the pet you are interested in. Our goal is to match pets a potential home as best we can.
2. Enquiry form- http://www.jotform.co/form/33211617798863
Please complete this with as much depth as possible. This gives us an insight into your home environment and if the pet may be the best suited to your home. This does not guarantee adoption of this pet nor does this oblige you to adopt the pet.
3. If further discussion is required one of our volunteers will get in contact with you via phone.
4. A meet and greet is organised with you and the pets foster carer. Allow at least 30 minutes for these meetings. PLEASE NOTE: These meetings are with the human family unfortunately pet family need to stay home- The 1 week trial period is for introductions.
*We encourage those invited for a meet and greet to bring along a carrier and adoption fee (cash only). If everything goes to plan you are permitted to complete the adoption and take the pet home on the day.
5. Every pet goes home on a 1 week trial period along with a 3 day health guarantee.