Not available for interstate adoption
Asha **Foster Carer Needed**
Looking for love
Large Female Irish Wolfhound Mix Dog
- Rescue group:
- Safe Haven Animal Rescue Inc
- PetRescue ID:
If you're looking for a big beautiful girl who will brighten up your days with play and then cuddle up with you on the couch in front of the telly at night I am just the dog for you. Hi, I'm Asha.
I also love to be on the bed with you and stick my head on the table to see what yummy things you have but my foster family are mean and won't let me.
I'm still young and full of energy so I would benefit from some obedience training. I am house trained, can sit and use the doggy door but I'm pretty clever and with someone patient I can learn lots more as I'm super food motivated.
I love to play with other dogs my own size, not that I have a problem with small dogs, it's just they can't wrestle as well. I love being with my human friends, I help and keep them company when doing chores and so I'd prefer a home where I'm allowed indoors to be with you. I'll need a fenced yard to keep me safe, an great family to keep me entertained and a happy boss to keep me well trained. Will you be my forever pack? Come and meet me today!! Asha is located in Arana Hills, QLD.
Cat Friendly: No
Dog Friendly: Yes **IMPORTANT - Asha requires a relaxed male playmate***
Child Friendly: Yes
House trained: Yes
Separation Anxiety: No
Indoor/outdoor dog? Both - 6 ft fencing required **IMPORTANT - Asha requires SECURE fencing***
Asha will be desexed, vaccinated & microchipped.
To meet, adopt or find out more details on this animal, please fill in our adoption application at our website- http://www.safehavenanimalrescueinc.com
Completing this application form does not place you under any obligation to adopt.
Safe Haven Animal Rescue Inc have a 10 day trial/settling period, if for any reason the pet needs to be returned, we will happily take them back into our care once a foster home is found and the adoption fee minus $50 (admin fee) will be returned via bank transfer within 5 working days. If the pet is returned after the trial period there will be no refund made.
1. An Adoption application MUST be filled out prior to the meet and greet with the animal.
2. 'Meet & Greet' with the animal and their carer will then take place. You must bring your current dog along to the meet and greet if you are meeting another dog/puppy, this is to ensure they get along before commencing adoption. If meeting a cat we do not recommend brining your current dog/cat as this may stress the cat/kitten out.
3. The animal MUST not be taken on the day unless PRIOR ARRANGED (travelling over a 2 hr round trip), we will NOT ACCEPT the animal to be taken on the day if less then 2 days notice is given. If prior arrangement is made, an adoption agreement/s and payment must be made before collection of the animal.
4. 10 day trial period commences once the animal has been collected from foster carer.
5. Adoption is finalised after 14 days and paperwork is sent via email.
Sorry we can’t take calls, as our rescue is run entirely by volunteers, but we endeavour to respond to your email within 24 - 48 hours. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT HOLD ANY ANIMALS SO PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE READY TO ADOPT NOW