Another successful adoption - amazing work Grounded Paws Animal Rescue!
Your pets have been marked as adopted
More successful adoptions - amazing work Grounded Paws Animal Rescue!
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have been adopted? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview this message.
Let the other enquirers know this pet has been adopted
Great! Who adopted this pet?
Great! Who adopted these pets?
Another successful adoption - amazing work, Grounded Paws Animal Rescue!
More successful adoptions - amazing work, Grounded Paws Animal Rescue!
Your pet has been marked as on hold
Your pets have been marked as on hold
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have put on hold? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview and edit this message.
Pringle is the sweetest kitten, she adores humans and loves nothing more than being held. She is very relaxed and will happily have a very long cuddle with you or play with her favourite toy, the rainbow ball.
Pringle makes the sassiest meow, saved for the times when she requests to her human that she would like to hop down to the ground.
She has a beautiful personality, always purring and head butting her foster humans for love and attention!
Pringle absolutely adores playing with her siblings and foster humans. Her favourite toys are her rainbow ball, mouse, laser toy and climbing up the cat tree.
Due to her pink nose, Pringle needs to be an indoor girl to protect her from the sun. Her fluffy coat will also require daily brushing.
LOCATED IN ASHBURTON.
If you would like to meet her, please follow the adoption process below.
Pringle would love to go home with a kitten sibling or friend but this isn't a necessity. But if you choose to DOUBLE THE CUDDLES and adopt two, the adoption fee of $350 ($50 discount) will apply!
Desexed, microchipped, up to date vaccinated, parasite treated and health checked by a veterinarian.
1. Enquiry about adoptive animal- we encourage questions and enquiries about the pet you are interested in. Our goal is to match pets a potential home as best we can.
2. Enquiry form- http://www.jotform.co/form/33211617798863 Please complete this with as much depth as possible. This gives us an insight into your home environment and if the pet may be the best suited to your home. This does not guarantee adoption of this pet nor does this oblige you to adopt the pet.
3. If further discussion is required one of our volunteers will get in contact with you via phone.
4. A meet and greet is organised with you and the pets foster carer. Allow at least 30 minutes for these meetings. PLEASE NOTE: These meetings are with the human family unfortunately pet family need to stay home- The 1 week trial period is for introductions.
*We encourage those invited for a meet and greet to bring along a carrier and adoption fee (cash only). If everything goes to plan you are permitted to complete the adoption and take the pet home on the day.
5. Every pet goes home on a 1 week trial period along with a 3 day health guarantee.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.