Not available for interstate adoption
Audrey ~ $99 Adoption Fee ~
She will steal your heart
Large Female Great Dane Mix Dog
- Rescue group:
- Safe Haven Animal Rescue Inc
- PetRescue ID:
Audrey is a gentle loving, loyal girl that just wants to be a part of a family. Audrey is awesome with children and would love some children to play with. Audrey adores her humans and thrives on being involved in daily family life. Audrey is playful, amusing, affectionate and if given the opportunity will steal your heart. This girl has the patience of a saint and will let you and the kids do anything to her, She is well mannered, completely house trained and enjoys routine. Audrey can sometimes be confused about her size as she curls up in your lap.
In July 2017 Audrey was discovered to have stage 3/4 hip dysplasia. This does not stop Audrey loving life, playing with the kids or going on walks. No medication is currently required for Audrey’s condition. Audrey would love to be an only dog that can spend her time hanging with her humans, giving out kisses and playing ball in the back yard. Audrey is located in Heathwood, QLD.
Cat Friendly: No
Dog Friendly: Yes- prefer males
Child Friendly: Yes
House trained: Yes
Separation Anxiety: No
Indoor/outdoor dog? Both
Audrey will be desexed, vaccinated, microchipped & heart worm tested.
In early July 2017, Audrey was diagnosed by a vet as having grade 3-4 Hip Dysplacia.
To meet, adopt or find out more details on this animal, please fill in our adoption application at our website- http://www.safehavenanimalrescueinc.com
Completing this application form does not place you under any obligation to adopt.
Safe Haven Animal Rescue Inc have a 10 day trial/settling period, if for any reason the pet needs to be returned, we will happily take them back into our care once a foster home is found and the adoption fee minus $50 (admin fee) will be returned via bank transfer within 5 working days. If the pet is returned after the trial period there will be no refund made.
1. An Adoption application MUST be filled out prior to the meet and greet with the animal.
2. 'Meet & Greet' with the animal and their carer will then take place. You must bring your current dog along to the meet and greet if you are meeting another dog/puppy, this is to ensure they get along before commencing adoption. If meeting a cat we do not recommend brining your current dog/cat as this may stress the cat/kitten out.
3. The animal MUST not be taken on the day unless PRIOR ARRANGED (travelling over a 2 hr round trip), we will NOT ACCEPT the animal to be taken on the day if less then 2 days notice is given. If prior arrangement is made, an adoption agreement/s and payment must be made before collection of the animal.
4. The 10 day trial period commences once the animal is collected.
5. Adoption is finalised after 14 days and paperwork is sent via email.
Sorry we can’t take calls, as our rescue is run entirely by volunteers, but we endeavour to respond to your email within 24 - 48 hours. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT HOLD ANY ANIMALS SO PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE READY TO ADOPT NOW.