Give up just one cup to help rescue pets every month.
It only takes a minute, and as little as $3 a month (a very reasonably priced coffee), to give rescue pets the very best chance of finding the love and care they need for life.
It only takes a minute to create happiness like this!
Your kind gift will support PetRescue’s animal welfare programs and free digital services, including Australia’s best free pet adoption platform that connects more than 9,000 rescue pets in need of homes with 20,000 potential adopters every day!
Give monthly, and you’ll become part of our passionate community of adoption advocates invested in a future where every pet is safe, respected and loved.
All gifts over $2 are tax deductible and give all the good feels, knowing that you’re creating happiness and helping to save lives.
Please select an amount (in AUD)
How often would you like to donate?
Please select a payment method and you're good to go
Want to donate another way? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
That's cool too, please enter your email address so we can remind you.
Sooty is a highly affectionate and attention seeking girl. She is very smoochy and has a friendly placid nature. She is the kind to always be asking for pats, headbutts and rubs against your legs. She is a non stop purrer and even likes to have a chat. Being so young Sooty certainly has a playful side to her too. She adores her scratch post.
Sooty came to us heavily pregnant from a hoarder. She gave birth to 3 little bundles of joy. She was a wonderful mum, even though she was so young herself. She taught her bubbas everything she knew and they have grown to be beautiful kittens.
Sooty is always grooming herself and uses her litter well.
She has met some other cats in care and been OK.
She may adjust to living alongside a friendly dog.
Sooty would be fine with children.
Sooty is still underweight and gaining more everyday! She looks much better than when she first arrived.
ADOPTION FEE $150
LOCATED IN CRANBOURNE
PLEASE FILL OUT AN APPLICATION FORM:
1. Enquiry about adoptive animal- we encourage questions and enquiries about the pet you are interested in. Our goal is to match pets a potential home as best we can.
2. Enquiry form- http://www.jotform.co/form/33211617798863 Please complete this with as much depth as possible. This gives us an insight into your home environment and if the pet may be the best suited to your home. This does not guarantee adoption of this pet nor does this oblige you to adopt the pet.
3. If further discussion is required one of our volunteers will get in contact with you via phone.
4. A meet and greet is organised with you and the pets foster carer. Allow at least 30 minutes for these meetings. PLEASE NOTE: These meetings are with the human family unfortunately pet family need to stay home- The 1 week trial period is for introductions.
*We encourage those invited for a meet and greet to bring along a carrier and adoption fee (cash only). If everything goes to plan you are permitted to complete the adoption and take the pet home on the day.
5. Every pet goes home on a 1 week trial period along with a 3 day health guarantee.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.