Not available for interstate adoption
Kaba *Special Needs - Deaf*
Looking for love
Large Male Australian Cattle Dog x Bull Arab Mix Dog
- Rescue group:
- Safe Haven Animal Rescue Inc
- PetRescue ID:
Kaba is a beautiful goofy boy who thrives on giving and receiving affection. He is a smart boy who loves his people (of all sizes) and is not bothered by other dogs or cats. Being deaf he does fail to read social cues which sometimes gets him into trouble with other dogs as he doesn't seem to grasp the concept of personal space. He is incredibly loving and tries hard to please. He understands basic hand signals and is doing more training on others. He is very energetic, life is one big adventure, so is always happy to go for a walk or a run. He loves to chase butterflies and birds so maybe a home without birds is best. If someone is looking for a devoted, attentive, affectionate and energetic boy...Kaba is the one. Kaba is located in Yarrabilba which in near Jimboomba in SEQLD.
Cat Friendly: Yes
Dog Friendly: Yes - would be great to find him a home with a patient pup looking for a partner in crime
Child Friendly: Yes
House trained: Yes
Separation Anxiety: No
Indoor/outdoor dog? Both
Kaba is deaf.
Kaba is desexed, vaccinated & microchipped.
To meet, adopt or find out more details on this animal, please fill in our adoption application at our website- http://www.safehavenanimalrescueinc.com
Completing this application form does not place you under any obligation to adopt.
Safe Haven Animal Rescue Inc have a 10 day trial/settling period, if for any reason the pet needs to be returned, we will happily take them back into our care once a foster home is found and the adoption fee minus $50 (admin fee) will be returned via bank transfer within 5 working days. If the pet is returned after the trial period there will be no refund made.
1. An Adoption application MUST be filled out prior to the meet and greet with the animal.
2. 'Meet & Greet' with the animal and their carer will then take place. You must bring your current dog along to the meet and greet if you are meeting another dog/puppy, this is to ensure they get along before commencing adoption. If meeting a cat we do not recommend brining your current dog/cat as this may stress the cat/kitten out.
3. The animal MUST not be taken on the day unless PRIOR ARRANGED (travelling over a 2 hr round trip), we will NOT ACCEPT the animal to be taken on the day if less then 2 days notice is given. If prior arrangement is made, an adoption agreement/s and payment must be made before collection of the animal.
4. 10 day trial period commences once the animal has been collected from foster carer.
5. Adoption is finalised after 14 days and paperwork is sent via email.
Sorry we can’t take calls, as our rescue is run entirely by volunteers, but we endeavour to respond to your email within 24 - 48 hours. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT HOLD ANY ANIMALS SO PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE READY TO ADOPT NOW