Another successful adoption - amazing work Grounded Paws Animal Rescue!
Your pets have been marked as adopted
More successful adoptions - amazing work Grounded Paws Animal Rescue!
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have been adopted? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview this message.
Let the other enquirers know this pet has been adopted
Great! Who adopted this pet?
Great! Who adopted these pets?
Another successful adoption - amazing work, Grounded Paws Animal Rescue!
More successful adoptions - amazing work, Grounded Paws Animal Rescue!
Your pet has been marked as on hold
Your pets have been marked as on hold
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have put on hold? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview and edit this message.
Miss Mallory is just the sweetest girl we know! She is so full of love for people. She purrs and even DROOLS when she's happy! She is always making happy paws and rubbing up against your legs. Every step you take she's there asking for love! She smooches your face and rolls on the ground back and forth just purring away.
Mallory LOVES people but can be worried in big new places. She get overwhelmed and become unsure what to do or where to go. But if this happens she'll generally try and hide under you for comfort. She takes great comfort in human company is she's worried and just needs some reassurance.
We are unsure on Mals history, but she came to us from death row at a rural pound. She only had hours to live.
She's a very quiet and gentle girl and doesn't meow much. She doesn't mind a brush every now and then too. She uses her litter perfectly and loves her soft bed. She adores food time and is always waiting for it!
She's has met 3 other cats and reacted well.
She has not met any dogs, but we believe she may be okay with a dog that has no interest in her.
Mals new home cannot have young children.
Mal MUST be an indoor only cat and she would not cope outside.
NOTE: Mallory is an extremely nervous girl when out into a new environment. Her new family must be committed to a slow trust building period which may take weeks. The videos displayed in her profile are of her in and environment and with a carer she now knows we'll have been there for nearly 2 months. It is paramount her new family fully understand she will likely "panic" to begin with and adjust over time. She is not a cat that can be forced to do things- this will scare her more. Once she trusts you she will shower you in love and affection.
Desexed, vaccinated, microchipped, parasite treated and health check by a veterinarian.
Mallory has had her left upper canine tooth removed due to a fractured she must have stained prior to arriving in care. Our vets were concerned that it would cause problems in the near future so we elected for removal.
1. Enquiry about adoptive animal- we encourage questions and enquiries about the pet you are interested in. Our goal is to match pets a potential home as best we can.
2. Enquiry form- http://www.jotform.co/form/33211617798863 Please complete this with as much depth as possible. This gives us an insight into your home environment and if the pet may be the best suited to your home. This does not guarantee adoption of this pet nor does this oblige you to adopt the pet.
3. If further discussion is required one of our volunteers will get in contact with you via phone.
4. A meet and greet is organised with you and the pets foster carer. Allow at least 30 minutes for these meetings. PLEASE NOTE: These meetings are with the human family unfortunately pet family need to stay home- The 1 week trial period is for introductions.
*We encourage those invited for a meet and greet to bring along a carrier and adoption fee (cash only). If everything goes to plan you are permitted to complete the adoption and take the pet home on the day.
5. Every pet goes home on a 1 week trial period along with a 3 day health guarantee.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.