Another successful adoption - amazing work Grounded Paws Animal Rescue!
Your pets have been marked as adopted
More successful adoptions - amazing work Grounded Paws Animal Rescue!
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have been adopted? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview this message.
Let the other enquirers know this pet has been adopted
Great! Who adopted this pet?
Great! Who adopted these pets?
Another successful adoption - amazing work, Grounded Paws Animal Rescue!
More successful adoptions - amazing work, Grounded Paws Animal Rescue!
Your pet has been marked as on hold
Your pets have been marked as on hold
Would you like to let the other enquirers know these pets have put on hold? We’ll send them a message and refer them back to your other available listings on PetRescue to continue their search.
Preview and edit this message.
You'll just want to pick him up and squish him! This boy is just so beautiful! He is king Smoochy and is constantly asking for pats and attention by head butts and rubbing amongst your legs.
He loves being picked up and cuddles- even is he is a big boy!!
He likes to have a chat and mutters away when he gets a cuddle.
Merlin has a very thick coat just like a British shorthair and he also exhibits facial features alike the breed so we believe he has some in him!
Although extremely confident, happy and relaxed at home poor Merlin gets quite worried when put into a carrier or a new place.
We imagine Merlin would not like crying or vocalisation some small children exhibit. For this reason a home with children over 6+ would be ideal.
Merlin has reacted positively with other cats in care. We are unsure how we would be with dogs but may adjust over time.
Due to his light features Meelin is searching for an indoor only home.
Merlin came to us from death row at a rural pound.
1. Enquiry about adoptive animal- we encourage questions and enquiries about the pet you are interested in. Our goal is to match pets a potential home as best we can.
2. Enquiry form- http://www.jotform.co/form/33211617798863 Please complete this with as much depth as possible. This gives us an insight into your home environment and if the pet may be the best suited to your home. This does not guarantee adoption of this pet nor does this oblige you to adopt the pet.
3. If further discussion is required one of our volunteers will get in contact with you via phone.
4. A meet and greet is organised with you and the pets foster carer. Allow at least 30 minutes for these meetings. PLEASE NOTE: These meetings are with the human family unfortunately pet family need to stay home- The 1 week trial period is for introductions.
*We encourage those invited for a meet and greet to bring along a carrier and adoption fee (cash only). If everything goes to plan you are permitted to complete the adoption and take the pet home on the day.
5. Every pet goes home on a 1 week trial period along with a 3 day health guarantee.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.