1 year 10 months
23 Feb, 2024
Interstate adoption (QLD only)
Meet Mellow the handsome rooster.
Mellow has recently lost his favorite hens and he is in need of a safe and loving home.
It would be best if he is on his own as he will be your best friend with a little tender loving care.
This amazing rooster likes to welcome the new day with a hearty crow, providing an authentic farmyard feeling to your mornings. He spends his days patrolling his surroundings, picking around for tasty treats in the grass, and basking in the sunshine.
Before considering their adoption, please ensure that you've checked with your local council that keeping Roosters is permitted in your area. We want to ensure that our feathered friend is heading to a home where he will meet the local regulations and guidelines.
1. Complete an application form
2. We will ask additional questions about your fencing, land size and suitability
3. We will conduct a site visit which will include an assessment of diet by residents
4. If this is your first adoption of this species from us, you will be required to attend our sanctuary for training
4. We provide paperwork, vaccinations, movement sheets and transport
5. Our service includes lifetime support. Contact us any time for advice.