I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
On HoldAdoption pending
Don’t let this handsome young man mislead you. Woody is a man’s best friend, snuggly, cuddly, loyal, and a goofball to boot! But like most Sydneysiders, Woody is looking for a “sea / tree change”.
Woody has grown up with a young family over the past two years, however the busy urban metropolitan lifestyle is too fast paced / hectic for Woody. He will thrive with someone who can offer a secluded space to run around without too many visitors (no daily amazon deliveries please!) In return you will be rewarded with unconditional love, loyalty, licks and ……. those eyes!
Woody’s favourite past time is playing with rope or a game of tug-o-war; frequently trotting over to encourage a play and who could resist this handsome young man? Woody has good recall, is crate trained and will self sooth in his crate if needed, toilet trained, excellent sit, hold, drop commands. Woody does sleep on couches or beds, but if the rules are different in your family, he would be the biggest lap dog you’ve seen. Woody is working on loose lead walking and not jumping with excitement when you walk in the door. Woody doesn’t realise his strength at times and therefore is best suited to couple or a family with older or no children.
Woody can take a while to warm to new & unfamiliar people and needs some support and encouragement when meeting new people. This is not the case with dogs. Woody is brilliant with other dogs and has experience living with another dog so it would be ok if you have other dogs, but this is not necessary.
Could you be Woody’s Buzz lightyear saviour? If so then he’s ready to meet you.
***Our aim is to find the best homes for our dogs and pups, so a good detailed application will make you stand out from the rest***
If you could answer the following questions and provide as much information about your family, work, home life so we can best match up these pooches to the right family. Thanks so much.
* Current pets? If so, details. �
* Children? If so, details �
* Rent or own your home? Written agreement is required by your landlord/real estate for rental properties outlining that dogs are allowed. Our dogs and pups will only be adopted to homes where they are allowed inside to be part of the family. Real Estate approvals must state that this is permitted.�
* Opportunities for socialization outside the home? Whilst some of our dogs are best in only dog homes, most of our dogs have been provided with lots of socialisation and will need this to be ongoing.
* Work commitments? How long will the dog be on their own? �
* Why do you think this breed will be suitable for you? Breed type experienced owners will generally be given priority.
* Will you allow this pooch to live both inside and outside as part of the family? �
* Yard check will be done to confirm you have a fully fenced secure yard and adequate shelter when the dog or pup is outdoors.
Wally's Doggie Rescue put a lot of time and effort into ensuring our dogs/pups are sociable and made to feel part of the family, so in considering adoptions, these are the type of things we will be looking for in a new family. He/she will be desexed,1st and 2nd vaccination, microchiped, wormed and flea treated regularly and a health check done by our vet .
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.