I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Hoppers Crossing, VIC
Meet Luca, an energetic and playful fellow who is ready to lighten up your life. This lively gentleman cat has a big heart, and he's looking for a family he can awe with his exuberance and zest for life.
Luca is a social butterfly who's known for interacting admirably well with other kitties. He loves a good play session and can bring a toy to life with his superb kitty skills. However, his playful attitude doesn't overshadow his affectionate side. At the end of a day filled with exploration and fun, nothing beats snuggling up close for a cuddle.
No matter if you're already a cat family or if Luca would be your first feline member, he'll settle in smoothly. If your family includes other cats, Luca's playful and engaging nature will be an added spark to their daily routine.
In a nutshell, Luca is the perfect combination of adventurous energy and endearing cuddliness that can brighten up any household. Are you ready to add this adorable burst of energy to your loving home?
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.It
Watch videos of Luca
Please answer the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below when you make an adoption enquiry:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide a balanced diet for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.