I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Meet Lightning, a beautiful odd eyes blue and green, sparkling bolt of joy! This adventurous kitty boy is as special as they come. Despite being completely deaf, his adventurous spirit knows no bounds. Lightning's inability to hear doesn't affect his charisma and vigor, as he loves to explore his surroundings engagingly with his brothers.
Lightning is an expressive feline chap who loves conversation. Even though he doesn't have the ability to hear, he uses his meows to communicate his needs effectively. If he's feeling a little lonely or would like some head rubs, he won't shy away from letting you know. Remember, each meow from him is a unique and intimate conversation between you two.
Being startled easily is a trait of a deaf cat like Lightning. As such, it would be helpful to offer a visual cue to alert Lightning that his mealtime is approaching. This extra moment of attention allows him to anticipate his schedule, which gives him a comfortable and secure feeling.
Lightning, with his winsome personality and ability to adapt, can bring a unique ray of sunshine to your home. He's a strong-willed little feline, modeling that life's perceived limitations can be transformed into catalysts for fun and incredible love. Are you ready to welcome this special little bundle of joy into your family? Spend time with Lightning, and your days will surely be filled with laughter, love, and memorable meowments.
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Lightning has odd eyes, white fur typical deaf kitten from it.
But he adjust really well, very healthy.
Watch videos of Lightning
Please answer the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below when you make an adoption enquiry:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide a balanced diet for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.