I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Say hello to Thunder, a delightful character with an irresistible charm. This four-legged companion is an epitome of affection and companionship. Wherever you are in the house, Thunder is sure to be close by, offering both his curiosity and his camaraderie.
Loyal, attentive and full of love, Thunder easily forms strong bonds with those he lives with. He has a big heart reserved not just for his humans, but also for his two brothers. Known for his sibling camaraderie, Thunder is always on the lookout for his fellow furry pals, showering them with love and occasional playtime antics.
With Thunder's boundless affection and keen interest in his family's activities, he will fill your days with warmth and fun. His knack for creating a memorable bond only takes his affectionate nature a notch higher, making your life feel significantly more vibrant and cheerful.
If you are looking for a loving, playful and charming companion, Thunder is the cat for you. Be prepared for lots of purring, playful tail wraps, and endless fun-filled afternoons as you share your space with this lovable and dynamic companion. Thunder is eagerly waiting to share his big heart with you, his two brothers, and perhaps, even make new friends in his new family.
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Please answer the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below when you make an adoption enquiry:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide a balanced diet for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.