I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Introducing Audrey, a stunningly beautiful and sweet-natured kitty whose love and affection know no bounds, once she feels safe and secure with her family. Offer her a little patience, plenty of love and you'll uncover a feline friend filled with affection and as loyal as they come.
At first introduction, Audrey may be slightly reserved. However, don't be fooled by her initial shyness; Audrey just needs a little time to get familiar with her surroundings and get comfortable. Once she does, her true loving personality shines through, and she showers affection on her family.
Audrey's gentle nature and fondness for playing means she's great with kids of all ages. Not only is she a friend to humans, but Audrey also gets along very well with other cats. Her ability to adjust to, and get along with her fellow feline companions, make her a wonderful addition to any household with existing pets.
This lovely kitty would be a fantastic companion for anyone, from a family with young children to retirees seeking some feline companionship. A home with plenty of love, patience, some toys, and comfortable spots for cat naps would be perfect for our lovable Audrey. Lean into the potential of a deep bond and welcome Audrey into your family, and your hearts are sure to be rewarded tenfold.
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Please answer the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below when you make an adoption enquiry:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide a balanced diet for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.