I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Hoppers Crossing, VIC
Introducing Megs! A cute, cuddly, and playful cat that loves to leap into action or curl up for a cozy cuddle session. This beautiful ball of fluffy joy has a knack for social interactions, making her the ideal companion for both human family members as well as other cats.
Megs equates play with lots of pouncing and chasing, often displaying a real knack for engaging in feline folly. Not only is he entertaining, but he’s also very communicative, using his body language and purring to tell you when he’s content or in need of a little extra attention.
Apart from her playfulness and warm demeanor, it's Megs's ability to coexist seamlessly with other cats that truly makes her exceptional. He carries herself in ways that exude calm and confidence, making other cats feel at ease. Offering companionship and a partner-in-play, Megs could certainly be a perfect addition to a family with other cats.
The best home for Megs is one that will spoil her rotten with endless games, cozy snuggle zones, and a safe space for her to relax. You would find Megs to be a wonderful fur companion, offering endless entertainment, joy, and love to her new family. If you are looking to enhance your life with a feline companion, Megs might just be the new member your family needs.
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Please answer the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below when you make an adoption enquiry:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide a balanced diet for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.