I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Hoppers Crossing, VIC
Meet Jimmy, the beautiful and cuddly feline friend who is a tad quieter than the others but brings a breath of fresh air into any scene. With a mix of charm and subtle curiosity, Jimmy is a unique character who loves nothing more than to observe the world around them, all while comfortably purring on your lap.
This fluffy companion has a calm demeanor that complements their tranquil lifestyle. They are very sociable, especially with other cats, forming bonds that last a lifetime. Jimmy's nature allows them to appear reserved while harnessing the ability to befriend any creature they cross paths with, feline or human alike.
Despite their somewhat quiet demeanor, Jimmy is wonderfully interactive, a trait that shines through during those communal playtimes with other kitties. But Jimmy also loves their human interactions and will not hesitate to welcome the caresses and cuddles of their human family.
If you are looking for a cat who appreciates calm, cherishes companionship, and engages in adorable interpersonal interactions, then the wonderful Jimmy might just be your perfect feline match. They are now ready to find a loving, nurturing environment and a wonderful human to call their own.
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Please answer the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below when you make an adoption enquiry:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide a balanced diet for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.