I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Hoppers Crossing, VIC
Allow me to introduce you to Micky, a bundle of feline charm and fun waiting to grace your home and heart. Micky is beautiful, cuddly, and incredibly loving, possessing an irresistible purr-sonality that leaves no room for dull moments.
In Micky, you will find a playful friend who loves nothing more than a good interactive toy session with their human friends. Micky’s boisterous and joyous side shines through when it's time to play, making your day a little brighter and leaving you with a big, warm smile.
Equally, Micky is an affectionate soul who loves nothing more than a good snuggle on the couch. Mistake not their high energy for indifference to affection. They revel in cuddles, couch time, and the simplicity of a gentle hand passing softly through their glossy coat. You will often find Micky gently pushing their head against your hand, asking for some love and boops.
Micky has an excellent social profile - they interact well with other cats and love the company of people. They love exploring their surroundings but don't mind sharing their space. They have a knack for making friends and enticing everyone (both human and feline) to play and snuggle!
With Micky, you won't just be adopting a pet, but adding a loving companion to your family, someone who'll be by your side, comforting you on rainy days, and sharing your joy in sunshine. If you are looking for a playful, affectionate, cat companion, Micky could be your purr-fect match!
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Watch videos of Micky
Please answer the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below when you make an adoption enquiry:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide a balanced diet for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.