I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Hoppers Crossing, VIC
Introducing Lychee, a feline friend with charm and a vibrant personality! Lychee adapts easily to new people and new surroundings, making them an ideal companion for almost any family.
Lychee is known for their serene composure and yet quite vocal nature. While generally calm and relaxed, Lychee doesn't hesitate to voice out their opinions using an array of charming meows, purrs, or chirps. This expressive nature adds a unique touch of personality, making your interactions with Lychee a joyful bonding time.
What's more, Lychee loves to cuddle up for some sweet scratches. They'll immediately lay down once they see you coming and nudge their head into your hand for some good petting. Despite their calm demeanor, Lychee does startle easily, which is why a quiet and peaceful household will be perfect for them.
Active and agile, Lychee relishes in the thrill of chasing toys around the house. If they're not busy foraging for toys, they'll probably be sat by the window watching the world go by, lost in their deep, cat thoughts!
Lychee is a unique blend of tranquility and expressiveness. If you're looking for a pet whose presence peacefully echoes the comfort of home and also lights up your day with their engaging personality, Lychee is your ideal companion.
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Watch videos of Lychee
Please answer the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below when you make an adoption enquiry:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide a balanced diet for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.