I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Hoppers Crossing, VIC
Introducing Cotton, an active and adventurous feline filled with curiosity and a zest for life! Cotton has a charming personality that envelops you with warmth once he's comfortable in your presence. Sure, he might be a tad shy when you first meet, but with a little patience and some good ol' chin scratches, you'll soon see him bloom into his confident, playful nature.
Cotton is curious by nature and loves to explore the various corners of the house. He has a knack for finding the most unique hiding spots, making every day an adventure-filled treasure hunt. He's always eager to interact, especially when it comes to his favorite pastime: getting scratches behind his ears.
Cotton's ideal home would be one that supports and encourages his sense of adventure. He would enjoy having a plethora of areas to explore, hiding places to discover, and a loving companion who doesn't mind putting in a little extra effort to locate his latest hideout.
This lovable explorer promises a life full of fun surprises, endless entertainment, and constant affection. So, if you're prepared for a household companion who's as soft and heartwarming as his namesake, Cotton is your perfect match! He's ready to explore his new home and build a unique bond with his new family.
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Please answer the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below when you make an adoption enquiry:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide a balanced diet for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.