I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Hoppers Crossing, VIC
Meet Raven, a sleek and cuddly feline who exudes sweetness like no other. A loving character, she is renowned for her bonding abilities, enjoying the company of both elder and young cats.
Raven's favorite pastime is spending quality time with their humans and feline companions. After a day of cat antics, Raven loves nothing more than settling in for the evening on the couch with you. She will happily sleep next to you on the bed at night, making her the perfect nighttime companion for anyone seeking a cat who's not just a pet but a friend.
Please note that though Raven is exceptionally gentle and lovingly patient, a home with young children may not be the best fit. She prefers a more peaceful atmosphere where her friendly and loving personality can shine.
If you're seeking a warm, cuddly companion who will supply endless amounts of cuddles and purrs, Raven just might be your perfect match!
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Please answer the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below when you make an adoption enquiry:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide a balanced diet for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.