Thomas needs a foster carer
10 years 2 months
Give a Kitty a Home Rescue Inc
25 Feb, 2024
Interstate adoption (VIC only)
Introducing our delightful old charmer, Thomas, a sweet gentlemen of a cat. With a demeanor as gentle as his heart, Thomas is the epitome of a loving and calm companion. His tranquil disposition and charming nuances, such as the endearing paw nudge he uses to request more pets, are sure to win over anyone he meets.
Living the slow life in true senior style, Thomas's preferred environment is one where he can happily lounge next to you on the couch, soaking up the serenity of a quiet home atmosphere. But don't be fooled by his mature age: Thomas is still very much active. Exhibit A: He deftly scales any stairway and jumps onto the couch with ease.
Taking the phrase 'cat nap' to a whole new level, he might even sneak in a cheeky sleep on your desk given the chance, proving what a funny and sweet boy Thomas is. His affectionate nature radiates throughout the house, creating a soothing atmosphere everyone is sure to love. While he relishes human companionship, Thomas prefers to be the sole feline in his abode. Cats seeking their own independent companion will find a perfect match in him.
Thomas is a senior cat who loves both wet and dry food, balanced to support his digestive health, and drinks plenty of water to stay hydrated. He has a soft spot for his special blanky, which he loves to nap on to get the rest he needs.
If you're looking for a loyal companion to share quiet moments, someone to love, adore, and watch judge you from the sill, then look no further than Thomas. He is the embodiment of love and tranquility, merely waiting for an adoring new family to cherish him. Allow Thomas to touch your life, and rest assured, he will wine and dine your heart like a true gentleman.
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Watch videos of Thomas
Please answer the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below when you make an adoption enquiry:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide a balanced diet for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.