I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Hoppers Crossing, VIC
Say hello to Milton, who is as charming as they come. Milton is a cute, cuddly, and playful cat that is filled with charisma. This lovable feline is just an absolute delight to be around, presenting a personality that is as vibrant as it is heartwarming.
Milton enjoys interacting with both other cats and people, easily accepting cuddles and playtimes alike. This friendly nature makes Milton an excellent fit for just about any living situation - be it a lively family with other pets or a single person wanting some feline companionship.
What sets Milton apart is the joy they bring to daily life with their zest. They will be right there to greet you when you come home, ready for some chit-chat or to engage in their favourite game. But don't be surprised when this playful creature transforms into a cuddly lap cat, seeking a stroke or pat on the head.
In essence, Milton is more than just a cat; they are a companion who promises to bring a little more love, warmth, and sparkle to your home. So, if you're prepared to have your heart stolen by this charming, furry friend, Milton could just be the perfect addition to your family.
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Please answer the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below when you make an adoption enquiry:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide a balanced diet for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.