I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Nowra Hill, NSW
Hi! I’m Buzz and I’m looking for a new family to call my own.
APPLICATION PROCESS APPLIES FOR BUZZ
PLEASE COMPLETE THE BELOW APPLICATION FORM
NOTE: You are unable to meet Buzz until/unless you have been notified that you are a successful applicant. An adoption cannot be approved unless you are able to come to the shelter to meet Buzz in person and bring any dogs you currently have with you.
What I need in my new home:
• BREED KNOWLEDGE IS PREFERRED
• Daily walks, trips to the park or beach, playtime in the backyard
• Further training with basic doggie manners
• To be allowed inside with my family
• I can be hit and miss with other dogs, so lots of socialisation will help ensure I grow into a social and well adjusted dog.
• Secure Fencing (6ft Colorbond or equivalent) - I will jump over lower fences
• Lots of toys and mental stimulation
• A diet of good quality dry food to help keep my teeth clean
• A family who promise to keep me well groomed and brush me regularly so I’m always looking and feeling my best
• Lots of love and attention
• No young children as when I'm excited I get bouncy to get your attention, older children who will be involved with my training should be ok.
• Being a social and playful pupper I would love to go to doggy daycare
• NO CATS
• I have a high prey drive so I can't go to a home that already has cats, rabbits/guinea pigs or chickens/ducks as I will chase them
• Being an active breed I have a lot of energy so an active family is a must!
• SOCIALISATION is as important as training. Taking me to lots of different places, meeting lots of people (children, men, woman etc) and meeting lots of dogs and other animals will ensure I grow into a social and well adjusted dog.
• TRAINING TRAINING TRAINING. It's ESSENTIAL I receive training in all aspects of my life so I can be the best dog I can be when I'm older.
• Being a young puppy I will adapt & learn easily, how I mature will only be a reflection of you & my upbringing
Things that I don’t want in my new home:
• To be left alone in the backyard without any interaction
• Not to be allowed inside with my family
• Never to go on a walk or rides in the car
• Small children due to being bouncy
• Cats, rabbits, guinea pigs & livestock
My best features:
• Wiggle butt
• Highly food motivated
• I love attention and having snuggles with my humans
• Social butterfly
• I am clever and eager to learn so would love a family who will teach me some cool tricks.
• I appear housetrained
• I love attention, hugs, kisses & head scratches
• I walk well on lead for a young doggo but having daily walks should help me improve my lead skills
• Exuberant & full of beans
• I am VERY scent driven (due to my breed) and would excel at scent driven games & training.
Where I need to improve / Training required:
• I will require full basic training as I've had no training experience yet that is apparent.
• I seem to be nervous/timid of other dogs when first meeting them, so taking me place where I'll interact with dogs in a controlled environment will help me learn to not be more confident.
• I love my food so using them as a positive reward should make my training easier.
• I need further training on my recall as I can ignore you if you're trying to call me back to you
• I can be a bit bouncy -training should stop this
• I may show signs of anxiety when I'm left alone in the backyard. Leaving me some enrichment toys/treats may help this.
• I appear to be quiet vocal at times when left alone - a family who has a lot of time for me, allow me indoors and leave me with lots of mental enrichment when home alone is recommended
• I've only just learnt to walk on the lead since being at the shelter so I'm still a bit erratic but lots of walks will help me learn how to be great on the lead.
All adoptions are through an application process.
You will find the link to the online application form in each animal’s profile.
Preferred applicants will be phoned to book an appointment to meet the dog or cat.
Once the adoption has been finalised, unsuccessful applicants will be notified via email.
Please allow up to 2 weeks for adoptions to be finalised and emails sent.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.