I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Coconut (or Coco for close friends) is an adorable, shy kitty who loves to follow his humans around the house and snuggle up with them when it's time to rest. This playful but gentle companion is looking for a calm home where he can feel safe and comfortable. Coconut wants to be the center of attention in the household, so he would prefer being the only feline there. But if you have a friendly cat already at home, Coconut could consider making her a friend with some patience and understanding.
This sweet boy knows how to keep himself entertained with zoomies and toys, but his favorite activity is spending time with his humans. He loves getting petted and cuddled, and he promises to give back plenty of purrs and laughs in return! If you think you're the perfect match for Coconut, you can meet him in Werribee, VIC 3030 – just make sure to bring some treats!
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Please answer the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below when you make an adoption enquiry:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide a balanced diet for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.