Ashley needs a foster carer
1 year 3 months
Give a Kitty a Home Rescue Inc
20 Feb, 2024
Interstate adoption (VIC only)
I'd prefer a home that
Doesn't have dogs
Doesn't have kids under 5
Introducing our sweetheart, Ashley. This fluffy feline has the softest fur that sings tales of her gentle and loving soul. She is a little cautious initially, but once she warms up to her human friends, she transforms into an utterly cuddly companion.
Often, Ashley will be found lounging and napping while waiting for her favorite part of the day—your lap time! She's a soft-spoken kitty and doesn't care for a lot of hullabaloo, meaning she thrives best in a quieter environment.
Ashley is the epitome of award-winning company. If you already have a young cat at home seeking companionship, Ashley will be a perfect addition to the family! She has a knack for connecting with other felines and enjoys their company immensely—whether it's a quiet moment of togetherness, playful rough-and-tumble, or a cozy snuggle fest.
While Ashley hasn't spent time with dogs, her chilled demeanor could allow her to adapt over time as long as the canine companion is patient and genteel.
In summary, if you're seeking a gentle, affectionate cat to enrich your world, Ashley is your girl. It would be a joy to see her blossom in a tranquil, patient home where she can feel loved and secure. Her endearing charm is worth every bit of patience and love you may invest in her. You simply won't find a kitty with a bigger heart.
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Watch videos of Ashley
Please answer the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below when you make an adoption enquiry:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide a balanced diet for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.