I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
Nowra Hill, NSW
Hi! I'm Joey and I'm looking for a new family to call my own.
APPLICATION PROCESS APPLIES FOR JOEY
PLEASE COMPLETE THE BELOW APPLICATION FORM
NOTE: You are unable to meet Joey until/unless you have been notified that you are a successful applicant. An adoption cannot be approved unless you are able to come to the shelter to meet Joey in person and bring any dogs you currently have with you.
What I need in my new home:
• Once I am old enough - daily walks, trips to the park or beach, playtime in the backyard
• Training with basic doggie manners
• To be allowed inside with my family
• A doggie playmate would be great, if not then lots of socialising with other dogs
• Secure Fencing
• Lots of toys and mental stimulation to help keep me happy & mischief free
• Lots of love and attention
• SOCIALISATION is as important as training a puppy. Taking me to lots of different places, meeting lots of people (children, men, woman etc) and meeting lots of dogs and other animals will ensure I grow into a social and well adjusted dog.
• TRAINING TRAINING TRAINING. It's ESSENTIAL I receive training in all aspects of my life so I can be the best dog I can be when I'm older.
• Being a young puppy I will adapt & learn easily, how I mature will only be a reflection of you & my upbringing
Things that I don't want in my new home:
• To be left alone in the backyard without any interaction
• Not to be allowed inside with my family
• Never to go on a walk or rides in the car
My best features:
• Very playful
• Wiggle butt
• I love attention and having snuggles with my humans
• Happy to hang out with other friendly dogs
• Social butterfly
• I LOVE toys
Where I need to improve / Training required
• I will require full basic training as I've had no training experience
All adoptions are through an application process.
You will find the link to the online application form in each animal’s profile.
Preferred applicants will be phoned to book an appointment to meet the dog or cat.
Once the adoption has been finalised, unsuccessful applicants will be notified via email.
Please allow up to 2 weeks for adoptions to be finalised and emails sent.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.