I've been adopted!
This pet is no longer available
This brave and affectionate kitty loves exploring and adventure. He is always up for a good game of hide-and-seek or chasing after a toy, and his curiosity knows no bounds. He can be quite cheeky sometimes, but in the best of ways - he loves to remind you that he needs attention from time to time!
Beanie is a social kitty and gets along well with other cats. He would make a great addition to any family looking for an adventurous and loving companion. If you're looking for a fun-loving feline, look no further than Beanie!
This cat is available for adoption or foster.
We recommend all cats to be kept as indoor-only.
Please enquire below to learn more and to organise a ‘facetime’ or ‘in person’ meet & greet.
Watch videos of Beanie
Please answer the rescue's pre-adoption questionnaire below when you make an adoption enquiry:
1. What is your occupation and how much time do you spend away from home each day?
2. Have you owned a cat before? And if so, could you please explain more about that experience.
3. Where will your animal sleep?
4. Are you happy to provide a balanced diet for your cat?
5. Who will look after the cat when you are away on holidays?
6. Will your cat be an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
7. Do you have other pets? If so, please describe them.
8. How many people live in your house? Could you please briefly describe them and their ages.
9. What is your visa / residency status?
10. What is your contact detail and email address please.
This pet has been adopted and found love with its new family.
The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption.
The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet.