We recently launched our upgraded photo uploader. Read on for more information about what's new, and some handy hints for using it effectively.
- You can now select & upload multiple pet photos for a listing simultaneously!
- The new uploader features improved feedback - you'll see when photos are uploading, and when they've completed uploading they move to the processing stage.
Tips & tricks
- You can select multiple photos to be uploaded in one go. To do this, press and hold the Ctrl key (or the Command key on your Mac) while clicking photos to select multiple photos from the same folder. To select all photos in a folder, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+A (or Command+A on your Mac).
- When you have multiple photos listed for a pet, you can select the hero photo by clicking on it when editing the pet listing; the green border around the photo indicates it is the hero photo. The hero photo is shown in all search results, and is the default large photo on the pet's public profile page.
- Once all photos that you're adding have moved from uploading to processing, you can leave the pet listing edit screen - the photos will continue to be processed in the background without any further action from you.
- You don't need to scroll to the bottom of the edit listing screen & click the Update Listing button if you're just adding/removing photos - as long as the photos are showing, or showing as processing, you can leave the page with all changes saved.
We're working hard on the next round of improvements to PetRescue - but in the meanwhile, if you experience any problems with the new photo uploader, please get in touch.