We are Petstock Vet
At our clinic we offer kitten adoptions and also work alongside a lot of rescue groups.
**PLEASE EMAIL US WITH THE APPLICATION QUESTIONS ANSWERED.**
( We always inform clients who adopt kittens that if their situation ever changes we can also take the cat back)
Person of interests contact details and to complete the below questions:
- Number of People in the household? What relation are they to you?
- Do you currently have any pets? If so, what kind? Please list them all. If not have you had any pets in the past?
- If you have other pets are they desexed? , Are they up to date with their vaccines?
- Do you current Pets get along with other animals?
- Do you have experience in owning a cat /Kitten?
- Will the cat be an indoors or outdoors cat?
- Where will the cat sleep?
- Do you live in an apartment or house?
- Do you rent, and if so do you have permission from your landlord?
- How many hours out of the day will you NOT be at home with the cat?
- Have you ever surrendered an animal in the past? if yes, what was the reason?
- Can you explain any ongoing cost that may occur when owning a pet?
- Do you have a current vet?