Home's for Huskies Rescue Inc. is a dedicated group of volunteers committed to saving the lives of unwanted Siberian Huskies and finding them their perfect forever home.
We rescue Siberian Huskies from pounds and in exceptional circumstances we take private surrenders.
Our dogs are placed in loving private foster homes where they are assessed, vetworked and rehabilitated to be able to successfully rehome them.
To apply to adopt one of our gorgeous furkids please complete an adoption application and include yard photo’s in the space provided in the application.
Adoption applications are found here https://homesforhuskies.org.au/adopt/
Once we have received your application we will be in contact to discuss your application further and our adoption process. Part of our adoption process is to conduct a yard inspection of the property to ensure your yard is secure to hold a husky safely.
For more details about any of our dogs and our adoption process please send an email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please read the profile of the dog you are interested in carefully and ensure you are a suitable match for the dog you are applying for before completing an application to save disappointment.
* Completing the adoption application does NOT hold you to adopting the dog.
* Do your research on Siberian Husky breed and traits to make an informed decision that a Husky is the right dog for you
* Our dogs are not available for interstate adoption
* Siberian Huskies are NOT suitable for apartment living, rural properties or residences with court yards.