We are a small scale rescue dedicated to helping animals in need.
Our main focus is animals in our local area and those needing rescue from pounds, but if an animal needs us, we'll do whatever we can to help!
Animals in our care are in housed in dedicated foster homes where they become accustomed \ to home life and are vet worked and rehabilitated ready for new homes.
All animals are desexed, up to date vaccinated, microchipped, flea and worm treated and vet checked.
To see some more photos and regular updates please visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Grounded-Paws-Animal-Rescue/243830249115338
1. Enquiry about adoptive animal- we encourage questions and enquiries about the pet you are interested in. Our goal is to match pets a potential home as best we can.
2. Enquiry form- http://www.jotform.co/form/33211617798863
Please complete this with as much depth as possible. This gives us an insight into your home environment and if the pet may be the best suited to your home. This does not guarantee adoption of this pet nor does this oblige you to adopt the pet.
3. If further discussion is required one of our volunteers will get in contact with you via phone.
4. A meet and greet is organised with you and the pets foster carer. Allow at least 30 minutes for these meetings. PLEASE NOTE: These meetings are with the human family unfortunately pet family need to stay home- The 1 week trial period is for introductions.
*We encourage those invited for a meet and greet to bring along a carrier and adoption fee (cash only). If everything goes to plan you are permitted to complete the adoption and take the pet home on the day.
5. Every pet goes home on a 1 week trial period along with a 3 day health guarantee.